Supported devices

dean

Aug 6, 2008, 8:18:55 PM8/6/08
to mymapsmobile
The following devices are known to work:
- Nokia N95 with GMM version 2.2.0.11
- iPhone 3G

Please add any other devices

KillPolitic

Aug 7, 2008, 3:48:19 AM8/7/08
to MyMaps for Mobile
Dear Dean,

Can you help me to find a way to see my maps on my iphone?
Thank you,
Is it possibile to do?

dean

Aug 7, 2008, 3:58:40 AM8/7/08
to MyMaps for Mobile

Did you follow the instructins? Is there an error? Pls provide more
info

KillPolitic

Aug 7, 2008, 4:58:02 PM8/7/08
to MyMaps for Mobile
Hi,

I try to follow your instructions, but I don't undestand very well the
procedure.
I downloaded the kml file... but how I can do about it?

Are there 2 method to configure maps?
You wrote number from 1..to 5 and after again "you can also"... from 1
to 5.
Can I follow only the second method?

Thanks a lot for your support.
I wait more info.

blackfeet

Aug 12, 2008, 6:06:12 PM8/12/08
to MyMaps for Mobile
I tested it on my Iphone3g and it works quite well.
But it seems that the iphone can't display lines drawn in google maps.
I just see all the waymarks i've added.

How is that on other devices?
Same issues?

ceedee

Aug 13, 2008, 11:54:52 AM8/13/08
to MyMaps for Mobile
The collaborate method works fine on my Nokia E65 (on ThreeUK).
Many thanks for making MyMaps available so simply, Dean -- gawd alone
knows why Google haven't bothered...

dean

Aug 13, 2008, 7:56:00 PM8/13/08
to MyMaps for Mobile
Not with latest version of GMM for S60, it shows markers with custom
icons, lines in color, areas in color, html and images.
I'm sure iPhone will catch up soon ....

dean

Aug 13, 2008, 7:57:25 PM8/13/08
to MyMaps for Mobile
Thanks ceedee. I'm sure google will eventually provide something
similar ...

dehory

Aug 14, 2008, 5:42:23 PM8/14/08
to MyMaps for Mobile