Problem with dashboard!?

已查看 103 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Benny Karlson

未读,
2023年10月18日 21:25:342023/10/18
收件人 MyLifeOrganized
Hi,
I just started to try the new dashboard, an wonder is there is a problem that I discovered? I create a new dasboard using one view in outline I created showing all task including  completed.

Then I change the outline view to hide the completed taskd, and that works fine, BUT when I create a new column in my dashboard it still shows the completed tasks?

But if I make a dublicate copy of the changed view in outline (with hidden  completed tasks) and then make a new column in dashboard it will turn out right and not showing compleded.

This will be very confusing since the changes I do in the outline views does not work in the dashboard!

Is this really how it is meant to work?

Alyona (MLO Support)

未读,
2023年10月20日 09:11:232023/10/20
收件人 MyLifeOrganized
Hi Benny,

The dashboard operates with ready-made views and only shows what the saved view shows.

> But if I make a dublicate copy of the changed view in outline (with hidden  completed tasks) and then make a new column in dashboard it will turn out right and not showing compleded.
Correct, you need to save the changes to the view in the MLO main window and then open that view in dashboard.

Ken

未读,
2024年5月7日 02:47:085月7日
收件人 MyLifeOrganized
Alyona, is this ever going to get changed? It makes the dashboard a useless feature, and for me, is the only reason I would upgrade from 5 to 6.

A. W.

未读,
2024年5月8日 03:22:155月8日
收件人 MyLifeOrganized
IMHO - the rule is simple and consistent... the dashboard only shows what has been saved in the views...
Isn't it?

So you can locally change what you want...
And only saved stuff gets active in dashboards...

I love this simplicity :)!

回复全部
回复作者
转发