Shall I buy Cloud Synd and Windows Standard Version seperately?

irene.y...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2017, 4:08:19 AM1/13/17
to MyLifeOrganized
Hi,

I am thinking about to try MLO. And really need to Sync MLO on PC and mobile.

So far as I know Standard Version for Window is $29.95 and Cloud Sync is about $3/month.

Could anybody advise whether I should I pay $29.95+$3/month if I would like to Sync?

Many Thanks!

Irene

mikolajek

Jan 13, 2017, 5:06:20 AM1/13/17
to MyLifeOrganized
The shortest answer is YES.

The application and the sync service are separate items and you need to pay for them separately. The good thing is that in case of the app you purchase a lifetime license for this version.

Andrey Tkachuk (MLO)

Feb 7, 2017, 6:58:31 AM2/7/17
to MyLifeOrganized
and here is more details on this:

Andrei Bacean

Feb 16, 2017, 4:28:23 AM2/16/17
to MyLifeOrganized

Andrei Bacean

Feb 16, 2017, 5:02:24 AM2/16/17
to MyLifeOrganized
Hi again

If you want to test the app, mlo is offering one month of cloud in case if you write a feedback.
More here
https://www.mylifeorganized.net/announcements/free-cloud-for-review.shtml

Br
ab