Feature Request: Find & Replace

49 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

William Cupshaker

chưa đọc,
09:49:46 4 thg 3, 20204/3/20
đến MyLifeOrganized

Feature Request :

Find & Replace any string within all “Tasks/Folders name”, “Notes text” and “file path links”.

I used to export my MLO file to XML, manually replace the needed text inside an XML text editor and import it back to MLO. Unfortunately, this way around is not working anymore for the following reasons:

  • I loose all my filters...
  • During the export, MLO is now running into a memory error. (I export more than 100000 tasks/folders).

Any ideas are welcome how I may improve my workflow.

Thx for your help.

Best.

Patricio Carranza

chưa đọc,
10:57:05 17 thg 3, 202417 thg 3
đến MyLifeOrganized
hi All,

isn't this feature available in the tool? I couldn't find it. if it is really not, IMHO it's a must. how would it be possible that one couldn't do a simple find and replace across tasks...?

thank you!

Patricio.
Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả