Can I Change Items Size And Position?

已查看 33 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Beaker

未读,
2012年8月23日 11:24:572012/8/23
收件人 mylau...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I want to know if I can change the items size? I want them bigger, and I want to put them in specific positions, not always in the beginning of the screen...
Thanks

Jarada

未读,
2012年9月12日 12:05:222012/9/12
收件人 mylau...@googlegroups.com
To change the items size, see the constants at the top of MyLauncherView.m. This will be made easier in a later release.

At the present time, there isn't any way to put the items in specific positions. MyLauncher stores the items in a standard NSArray and simply loops through the array adding the items in the order they appear to the page. These array's then go inside another NSArray called pages, one NSArray per page. So you can put them on different pages if you want (providing no middle pages are empty).

By different positions, do you mean you want to leave a few slots empty where items would fit, or that you want to customise the x/y position of a particular item for fine-grained positioning?
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子