myLauncher 2

Jarada

Mar 22, 2012, 9:45:48 AM3/22/12
to mylau...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone!

First, I'd like to thank you all for your continued support of myLauncher 2. It's been quite an experience as one of my first open-source projects I've worked on and contributed to; so thank you!

I feel myLauncher 2 has reached a stable maintainable state for a while now, so I wanted to reach out and ask the community what they thought of myLauncher 2 as it stands now. Are there any new features that it's missing? Any problems that you're encountering? Or are we on, as I am thinking at the present time, stable ground?

Let me know!

Cheers,

Jarada

Gregory P. Moore, MD

Mar 23, 2012, 10:54:43 PM3/23/12
to mylau...@googlegroups.com
Jarada -- thanks so much for all your efforts to keep myLauncher2 going!  It is a lot of work and you deserve commendation!

I think it is a great project and would love to see it continued.
DId you ever look into the viewWillAppear being called multiple times in iOS5.1?  I have a work around for it.

Greg

--
Gregory P. Moore, MD
Sent with Sparrow

Jarada

Mar 27, 2012, 7:12:39 AM3/27/12
to mylau...@googlegroups.com
Hi Greg,

Yes, I used the code you posted on this group in myLauncher 2.2.2 over on Github, in Commit a8b3f88

Take a look and let me know if that looks OK.

Cheers,

Jarada

Gregory P. Moore, MD

Mar 28, 2012, 12:37:09 AM3/28/12
to mylau...@googlegroups.com
Great!  Thanks again for your hard work!

GReg