Using MyLauncher with Cocos2d

bg

Apr 19, 2012, 10:27:18 PM4/19/12
to myLauncher
Hello,

I'm very new to the xcode & iso programming and I'm trying to use
myLauncher with apps created with cocos2d/ box2d. I was able to make
the myLauncher working fine with other viewcontrollers but I can't get
it to work within the cocos2d template. I get the EXC_BAD_ACCESS on
the line of 'for (NSMutableArray *page in self.pages)' inside the
layoutItems method in the MyLauncherView.m. I tried Zombies but it
still pointed to the same place.

I am using xcode 4.3 and cocos2d 1.0.1. I am using the basic cocos2d
Box2d template. I copied all the MyLauncher classes and the
RootViewController files into my xcode project but using the cocos2d
box2d template AppDeligate files (AppDeligate.h and AppDeligate.mm).

It will be really really great if I can get some help with this.
Thanks.

BG

Jarada

May 2, 2012, 6:17:13 AM5/2/12