Fwd: Nearly free house: NEED YOUR VOTE!

Rachel Simpson

Jun 4, 2009, 7:01:43 PM6/4/09
to myhomey...@googlegroups.com
A forward from the tiny house collective.

Jun 4, 2009, 7:41:11 PM6/4/09
to myhomey...@googlegroups.com
The Scrap House which he points to is a very well documented student project building a house on wheels. 8 by 12 feet, more or less, and no real loft. And pretty much everything is build from found scrap. And I think they're building it 'off the grid'.