Re: wikilibrary

Scott Newson

Apr 11, 2009, 3:14:03 PM4/11/09
to MyHomeYourHome

Discussion started on the blog.

Rachel suggested that we create a library of useful resources around the web. Not just links to neat projects, but specifically to book-length references. She gave a couple examples.

I'd suggest starting by creating a 'library' page on the wiki (and putting it into the nav somewhere).

On this page would be a series of links to resources like these, each with a quick blurb on :
-what they cover
-who would find them useful
-who wrote them
-other?

(I'd also be interested in creating a social bookmarking account of sorts that could be used as a link collection resource... but that isn't this or now. )