Re-entering Formshift entries to the exhibition

Scott Newson

Apr 9, 2009, 4:54:23 PM4/9/09
to MyHomeYourHome
Rachel asked about the legalities of submitting the Formshift competition entries to the Architecture for Humanity exhibition here.

I did a quick skim of the Formshift FAQ, but couldn't find anything explicitly denying reuse. They do say that entries need to original, so submitting them elsewhere while the competition is still in progress might be taken poorly.

The best thing I can think of is just to email Formshift and ask them.

Scott

Rachel Simpson

Apr 9, 2009, 5:20:24 PM4/9/09
to myhomey...@googlegroups.com
Good call.
I'll wait until results happen then send them an email.