TODO during exhibition sit-in

1 view

Scott Newson

Mar 25, 2009, 8:09:37 PM3/25/09
to MyHomeYourHome
+RSS feeds (of the blogs) in the frontpage
+Extracting wiki content to other websites, again the frontpage.

+Re organising the wiki. using the comments from design-class prof.
+"use a header bar similar to the one on the blog, on the wiki?"
-needs clarification

+upload images and sketches to wiki

Rachel Simpson

Mar 26, 2009, 3:12:53 PM3/26/09
to myhomey...@googlegroups.com
good list.

+"use a header bar similar to the one on the blog, on the wiki?"
Can we put this at the top of the wiki, where the myhomeyourhome logo currently is. except instead of being in the corner, it would be all the way across the top.
This image:
http://www.ecuad.ca/~lsinclaire/myhomeyourhome/logov3blog2.jpg

Scott Newson

Apr 11, 2009, 11:52:56 AM4/11/09
to myhomey...@googlegroups.com
+Starting a series of consistant illustrations for various ideas around the project. Hopefully one or two for each 'complete' article.

Rachel Simpson

Apr 11, 2009, 12:07:59 PM4/11/09
to myhomey...@googlegroups.com
To Do before the show:

+build the playform

I've spoken to shop guys and our last day to access ECU shops is friday. Lorea is speaking to her dad about whether or not we can use his shop- but we may need to buy and cut wood before then. Pat said that he could spot me the monays for wood (which isn't an issue if we just need to buy it right away) but we do need to figure out.. buying. transport. then cutting.
zack is speaking to high school drama teacher who has built sets. i spoke to the school tech. doo doo doo:)

Scott Newson

Apr 11, 2009, 2:26:01 PM4/11/09
to myhomey...@googlegroups.com
which friday?
the 17th?
I have nothing planned for monday the 13th or thursday the 16th.

Rachel Simpson

Apr 11, 2009, 2:42:40 PM4/11/09
to myhomey...@googlegroups.com
Friday the 17th.
Would love assistance.
Will keep in mind- thursday might be workable, but trying to enlist zack to take on a more significant part of this.
thinking about having you guys go to windsor plywood to buy wood and get it cut. Moneys is covered.
Reason for getting it cut there is to allow transport- but if we do it this way it would be ok to do it a little later. (Though getting it done this week would be a relief.)
*twiddle*

Scott Newson

Apr 13, 2009, 10:30:42 AM4/13/09
to myhomey...@googlegroups.com
+Starting a series of consistant illustrations for various ideas around the project. Hopefully one or two for each 'complete' article.

+"use a header bar similar to the one on the blog, on the wiki?"
Can we put this at the top of the wiki, where the myhomeyourhome logo currently is. except instead of being in the corner, it would be all the way across the top.
This image: http://www.ecuad.ca/~lsinclaire/myhomeyourhome/logov3blog2.jpg
+Or adjust the header template in some way. Colours!

+Re organising the wiki. using the comments from design-class prof.
+"use a header bar similar to the one on the blog, on the wiki?"

+RSS feeds (of the blogs) in the frontpage
+Extracting wiki content to other websites, again the frontpage.

+upload images and sketches to wiki

Scott Newson

May 7, 2009, 12:15:08 PM5/7/09
to myhomey...@googlegroups.com
+adjust the wiki to look more like the facepage/blog
This image: http://www.ecuad.ca/~lsinclaire/myhomeyourhome/logov3blog2.jpg
+Or adjust the header template in some way. Colours!
+RSS feeds (of the blogs) in the frontpage
+Extracting wiki content to other websites, again the frontpage.

+exploring online webpage creation, hopefully opening the process up to more people?

+Articles:
--Electrical Education (Scott and Zack)
--Bathing (Rachel and Scott)
--Something by 'commission' (ie. based off of others' knowledge)

+Template article
+art style for articles (and illustrations for the ones we've done)

+Proper networking with other groups
(make ourselves useful to other, similar projects)
(make it so that there's less reliance on us constantly being involved)