digital - real conversions at the gallery show

Scott Newson

Apr 20, 2009, 3:01:40 PM4/20/09
to MyHomeYourHome
Re: stuff to obtain for the gallery show

It would be nice to have a scanner and printer available to put drawings online and to print out things to draw on.
  Does anyone have one or both of these that we could use? Old and crappy are preferable, I'd hate to damage/lose anything expensive.

Also, a digital camera for 'scanning' things that are larger than the scanner can handle, such as whiteboard drawings or multi-page mind-maps or hacked together dioramas or ???
-I think I have one that would be perfect. I'll check to see if I still have it when I get home.

We're also looking for a large whiteboard or paper pad for sketching on. Perhaps one of those standup easels that they have at workshops.
 Where would we get something like this?

Rachel Simpson

Apr 20, 2009, 7:07:09 PM4/20/09
to myhomey...@googlegroups.com
I have a printer we can use.
it's out of ink, but i believe still working. could be examined?

hmm
craigslist
office depot
cheap is nice, free is too:)

Zack Marlow-McCarthy

Apr 23, 2009, 1:45:13 PM4/23/09
to myhomey...@googlegroups.com
I have a ridiculous number of functional printers.

Scott Newson

Apr 23, 2009, 4:09:40 PM4/23/09
to myhomey...@googlegroups.com
mmkay. I'll put you down in the goodoc as a commit.
thanks