commits

Scott Newson

Apr 11, 2009, 11:20:14 AM4/11/09
to MyHomeYourHome
Todo for the ECI project (due on the 17th. I'll try to get bits done before then.)
+Simplify the top bar of the wiki nav
+Attempt to fix some small things in the html for the facepage and email to Lorea
+Add a catagory to all pages in our project
+Find a way to host files. For example, we want to provide Illustrator files along with PDFs so that people can easily build on our graphic design work as well as our textual work. Probably googlegroups.
+Help people explicitly licence their graphical work under Creative Commons. Specifically provide a image for the graphics that we make.

In the longer term:
+Talk to my cousin who has been doing research on the cities 'heat bubble'
+Contact the Dean of Engineering here at UBC
+Contact the CIRS people and ask for their research.

Scott Newson

Apr 11, 2009, 11:30:07 AM4/11/09
to MyHomeYourHome
We have a catagory for all pages on the wiki that are part of the project.

A catagory is an automatic collection of pages with  [[Catagory:XXX]]  somewhere in it. I've put
[[Category:MyHomeYourHome Project]]
in the navigational template at the top of all our pages, so any page with the nav template will automatically be put into the catagory.

All the pages labeled in the MHYH catagory are at:
http://www.wikieducator.org/Category:MyHomeYourHome_Project

This will hopefully help us keep not lose pages, even if all links to them get removed.

Rachel Simpson

Apr 11, 2009, 11:40:23 AM4/11/09
to myhomey...@googlegroups.com
Hot
Thanks Scott

I know you have your own work to focus on-
thoughts: choose a couple priorities. The project doesn't have to be fully complete by the 17th, I can provide Duane with notes on things we intend to achieve as well. I worry about puling you from studying for exams and whatnot:)

Scott Newson

Apr 11, 2009, 11:43:57 AM4/11/09
to myhomey...@googlegroups.com
exams are silly.

images uploaded.
http://www.wikieducator.org/MyHomeYourHome/Sketchups

Rachel Simpson

Apr 11, 2009, 12:00:49 PM4/11/09
to myhomey...@googlegroups.com
hehe
amen.

Rachel Simpson

Apr 11, 2009, 12:01:09 PM4/11/09
to myhomey...@googlegroups.com
it would be nice to have newer stuff at the top
changing:)

Rachel Simpson

Apr 11, 2009, 12:02:40 PM4/11/09
to myhomey...@googlegroups.com
I'm still confused about where i go to upload things.
?