IMPORTANT RESOURCES FOR GERIM AND BT

ניסן לברון Nissan Levron

Nov 21, 2020, 10:44:33 PM11/21/20
to myhomecoming
You are welcome to add to this list

Social & Moral Assistance:

Tvunot - Assisting Olim Through Challenges and Crisis

Aliyah & Olim Support, Crisis Support, School Intervention, Family & Child Counselling, Rabbinical Consultation, Professional Assessment and Referrals, Workshops, Support Groups and more. Founded by frum Anglo Olim.

24 Hour Crisis Hotline: 072-2739488

Web: www.tvunot.org

General inquiries: 02-651-6837 or Email: in...@tvunot.org

International inquiries: 011-972-2-651-6837

Fax: 02-537-7697

Rabbanit Yehudit Samet

Willing to answer regarding Mussar, Morals, dealing with people.

Author of: The Other Side of the Story. My Father, My Mother, and Me.

Israel: +972 2.537.1806

Halachic questions & answers in English:

Kav Halacha

24/6 Halacha Hotline - Ashkenazi and Sefardi

Israel: 02 569-5103

USA: 516-243-1256

England: 44-161-394-1259

Site: kavhalacha.org

Email: kavha...@gmail.com

Different hours for Ashkenazi and Sefardi halachot, so specify when calling.

Kav Hahalacha – Sefardi 24/6

https://kavhalacha.co.il/index.php/maran/3324-2016-04-25-22-21-127

Israel: +972-737-860-860

USA: +1-718-704-0984

England: +44-203-1500201

Canada: +51-444-71760

SMS: 055-937-8408

Email: k0737...@gmail.com

Comprehensive Ask-the-Rabbi site, from Chabad

www.chabad.org/asktherabbi/default_cdo/jewish/Ask-the-Rabbi.htm

Rabbi Lionel Broder

Senior Ashkenazi Rabbi, willing to answer by mail:

lionel...@btinternet.com

IMPORTANT RESOURCES FOR GERIM AND BT.docx