Transitioning out of Growing Hope, Search for new Farm & Garden Manager

Elizabeth Bee Ayer

Mar 17, 2021, 5:06:24 PM3/17/21

Hello!

I wanted to let you know that I’ll be leaving my position as the Director of Programs and Operations at Growing Hope at the end of the month. It has been wonderful to be able to be in-community with so much brilliance. Growing Hope is looking to hire a new Farm and Garden Manager, I have attached the job description, please feel free to pass it on.

I'm grateful for my time with Growing Hope and so grateful to work with so many amazing gardeners, farmers, organizers, educators, service providers and culture workers. Though I am leaving Growing Hope I will be continuing with my passion and commitment to food justice work.

I won't be going far, and look forward to spending time with people in person and outside as the spring comes up! It has been quite a long and difficult winter, and I am excitedly anticipating the end of social distancing and time of coming back together.  If you are ever on the east side of Detroit, feel free to reach out. You can reach me at my personal email Ms.Elizab...@gmail.com, or my cell 917.589.6619

Please feel free to reach out to the Growing Hope team with any questions, comments and ideas,

· For the Home Vegetable Garden Program please contact Garden Program Coordinator Teria Moore-Berry at Te...@GrowingHope.net.

· For Growing Hope’s urban farm,  farm volunteer days and produce/flowers please contact Farm Coordinator Charlotte Thurston as Char...@GrowingHope.net.

· For everything else please reach out to Assistant Director Erica Bloom at Er...@GrowingHope.net 734-786-8401

Thanks again,

----- Elizabeth Bee Ayer

         (Pronouns: she/her/hers)

       email    Ms.ElizabethBeeAyer@gmail com

         web    www.ElizabethBeeAyer.com

      phone   917-589-6619

Farm-Garden-Manager-Job-Posting_2021.pdf