Interested in "renting" small amt. of greenhouse space

Stephanie Rock Nerby

Apr 15, 2021, 10:15:46 AM4/15/21
to my...@googlegroups.com, social...@googlegroups.com
Hello farmers,

Hope your spring is off to a good start! I just moved back to Michigan from MN and started work yesterday with Gleaners Food Bank where I'll be managing their garden out in Brighton. All produce from the garden goes directly to the food bank.

There is no greenhouse space available to me and I'm going to direct seed as much as possible, but I'm hoping to find someone with a little bit of extra bench space in their greenhouse (not a lot - around 10 or so avg. sized 128 or 72 trays). I realize many of you may be maxed out in your greenhouse, but I thought I would ask!

I would seed the trays myself and then would deliver them to your farm. Then you would water/ care for them until they are ready to plant and I'd come pick them up. I'm able to pay what you think is a fair price for the space and watering time.

Please respond to this email if you have the space and would be interested in making a little cash to care for some trays!

Thanks and be well,

Stephanie