We are studying workforce needs where food is grown, processed, distributed, sold, and consumed in Michigan markets - as well as the organizations that support this system.
We need to connect with
employers, workers, educators, training providers, and other stakeholders in Michigan’s local and regional food system.
We are studying:
- the types and wage ranges of existing and future jobs
- employer demand for these jobs
- what skills, education, and training is needed to perform these jobs
and interviews are happening
now through midnight, May 17
. Se ofrece
Here are 5 ways to help:
- Share your data and information
- Let others know to contact us
- Send ideas for who to contact or data to include
- Volunteer to participate in an interview
If you have already taken or shared the survey, thank you very much!