ASC Ski Trips - 2010!

1 view

Matthew Crawford

Sep 6, 2009, 3:40:59 PM9/6/09
to asc-steam...@googlegroups.com, mycrom-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Everyone!!

I hope you are all having just an incredible Labor Day weekend. It has certainly been a beautiful one! While I have a chance I wanted to let everyone know if you don't already the 2010 Atlanta Ski Club trips have been posted for some time and we have some great trips this year. Some of them are filling up fast so don't wait too long. Even if you don't have the money this second put down the deposit and same your spot on the trip.

Both the locations I am coordinating this year (Whistler and Breckenridge) and just fantastic locations. Breckenridge is a wonderful town and one of the best beginner / intermediate mountains in the rockies with half the slops being devoted to such skiers/boarders. Whistler is just a massive two mountains with more skiing then you will ever know what to do with. We will be there a few weeks before the Olympic games so everything should be in the best shape it has been in the last 20 years. If you have never been on an international trip or just looking to ski some incredible mountains this is the one for you to cut your teeth on. Whistler is one of my favorite locations.

If you sign up before Sep 9th we have some nice discounts on the trips as well. Just follow the two links below to the trips I am leading and get all the details and prices. If you have any questions as always my contact information is below and don't hesitate to ask. I look forward to skiing with many of you again this year.

My Ski Trips:

Whistler/Blackcomb:
January 16-23, 2010

Breckenridge:
January 30 - February 6, 2010

Other ASC Trips:

Les 3 Vallees, France     12/26/09-1/3/10 101
Jackson Hole, Wyoming     12/26/09-1/2/10 102
Whistler/Blackcomb, BC, Canada     1/16/10-1/23/10 103
St. Moritz, Switzerland     1/23/10-1/31/10 104
Breckenridge, Colorado     1/30/10-2/6/10 105
Snowmass, Colorado     2/6/10-2/13/10 106
Telluride, Colorado     2/13/10-2/20/20 107
Park City, Utah     2/20/10-2/2710 108
Vail, Colorado     2/27/10-3/6/10 109

--
Matthew Crawford