An assured gift from us for your sweet sister this Rakhi

MyCityJobs

Aug 16, 2016, 1:45:53 AM8/16/16
to mycit...@googlegroups.com

Hi.

Confused about what to gift this year to your sweet sister on Rakshabandhan?

We have a suggestion.

Why don't you give her a gift which she will remember everyday and which will help her in life forever.

That gift is "a job" of her choice.

Have you ever thought about that? If not, do it now :) .

Come to us and collect this gift from us. She will like it, for sure.

Happy Rakshabandhan in advance.

(To book this gift, Walk-in at our Nanpura office or WhatsApp "Book my rakhi-gift" to 9979220000. It's available till Saturday, 20.08.2016).

Yours truly,

Hitali Tailor | Freelance HR Co-ordinator | Follow me on Facebook

Jo...@MyCitySurat.com
MCN India Corporation : 201, Sundaram Sky, Athugar street(SBI road), Opp. Central Bank of India, Nanpura, Surat-1.

Phone / WhatsApp: 9979 22 0000 (+919979220000) | Email: in...@mycitysurat.com

Links: Homepage | JobsPage | Download Section
"This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to sender and delete this e-mail and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail is prohibited."
post_fb_group_rakhi_gift_sm.jpg