Re: AIPAC

Mehran Hakimian

Feb 21, 2017, 3:04:57 PM2/21/17
to Tova Levine, Mashadi Youth Committee, Nathan Kashizadeh, Carolina Aziz, Mashadi Youth Committee, Allen...@gmail.com, jonn...@gmail.com, yo...@pologem.com
Thank you so much Tova.

Dear MYC Team,

Please read email trail below and start promoting immediately in your networks. Also assign one or two members of MYC to work hand in hand with other IAJF young leadership members. In the past Daniel Kamali, Jon Zar and the rest of MYC played a big role in organizing this successful trip with IAJF.

Many of you asked me about a trip this year. Well, this is your opportunity.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you in advance for your dedication and help in this matter.

Mehran Hakimian

On Feb 21, 2017, at 1:35 PM, Tova Levine <To...@iajfny.org> wrote:

We only have a few registered so far.  Yes, you can definitely use the link and publicize the trip.  We'd love to get that bus filled while the discounted tickets are still available.

Thanks,

Tova

Tova Levine | Associate Director

Iranian American Jewish Federation of New York

770 Middle Neck Rd Suite 5P Great Neck, NY 11024

516.466.8947 phone | 516.466.8948 fax

to...@iajfny.org

www.iajfny.org

Feb 21, 2017, 3:29:44 PM2/21/17
to Mehran Hakimian, Tova Levine, Mashadi Youth Committee, Nathan Kashizadeh, jonn...@gmail.com, yo...@pologem.com, Carolina Aziz

Thank you Mehran.

I really hope that Nathan and MYC gets going and with Mehran’s help we can organize a successful trip to AIPAC this year.

Allen Hakim

Office: 516-773-7766 Ext. 201

Cell: 516-455-7766

Jonathan Hazghiyan

Feb 21, 2017, 3:41:21 PM2/21/17
to Allen Hakim, Mehran Hakimian, Tova Levine, Mashadi Youth Committee, Nathan Kashizadeh, yo...@pologem.com, Carolina Aziz

Thank you Mehran.

Dear MYC Members,

Please let us know if we can be of any help.

This will be a monumental year at AIPAC with very important speakers.

I will be attending as well as many other community members.

Thank you,

Jonathan Hazghiyan

212-944-0099 Office

516-241-9898 Cell

Nathan Kashizadeh

Feb 21, 2017, 3:59:16 PM2/21/17
to Jonathan Hazghiyan, Allen Hakim, Mehran Hakimian, Tova Levine, Mashadi Youth Committee, yo...@pologem.com, Carolina Aziz
Thank you Mehran. I will be in touch with Tova soon so we can move forward.

Best,

Nathan Kashizadeh