myIbatis.net fork.

Giorgio Zoppi

Aug 19, 2017, 5:21:27 AM8/19/17
to mybatisnet-user
Dear all,
since we are working to a new stack for our ERP we have forked myIBatis.net for continuing its development because we believe that a good separation of layers in a ERP is needed without too much complexity. We are prone to receive suggestions.;
The code is at https://github.com/KarveInformatica/KarveCar/tree/master/src/DALModule/lib current is integrated in our data access layer. Now we are working at the following topics:
- adding async await mechanism where needed. This is needed for our wpf gui.
- remove legacy dependencies.
- fix all comments in the code.
- we have addede sysbase support and sysbase provider.
- mariadb provider.

If the community want help to this effort i could open a public access jira and we can accept patches and contributions. The code base is quite C# 3.0 more or less. We can better. We are looking for mainly for quality issues.

Best Regards,
Giorgio.