Re: Abridged summary of mybatisnet-user@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

pradeep kumar

Mar 20, 2015, 5:09:56 AM3/20/15
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com
Sounds Great :) is there any plan to add this in Microsoft NUGET

Thanks,

Pradeep

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 11:20 AM, <mybatis...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
pradeep kumar <pradee...@gmail.com>: Mar 19 12:45AM -0700

One more thing, we can use iBatis.Net in commercial products as it's a Open
Source? or is there any condition which didn't allow this?

Thanks,

On Wednesday, 18 March 2015 20:15:24 UTC+5:30, ...more
Michael McCurrey <mmcc...@gmail.com>: Mar 19 08:46AM -0700

You can use it in commercial, it is licensed under Apache. I plan on
moving it to CodePlex since Google Code is shutting down.If you wanting, I
will add anybody willing to contribute to the ...more