NuGet packages

Gian Marco Gherardi

Mar 25, 2012, 10:17:35 AM3/25/12
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I can't find MyBatis NuGet package, so I suppose it doesn't exists.

Why MyBatis is not available in NuGet gallery?

Michael McCurrey

Mar 25, 2012, 2:02:09 PM3/25/12
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com
No reason really, just nobody to set it up.  if anybody would like to join the project and participate, I'd love the he.p

Todd Dunst

Dec 9, 2014, 3:28:02 PM12/9/14
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com, mic...@mccurrey.com
Hi Michael,

I am a user of the Java version of this project (back when it was called iBatis) and I am now working in a .Net environment where this project could be useful.  It would be great if this project could at least get added to Nuget.  I would be willing to help if you are still working on this.