Provider Configuration for LocalDB\V11

pradeep kumar

Mar 17, 2015, 3:35:02 AM3/17/15
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am iBatis in project and it's working fine. I have test cases written to validate methods which uses LocalDB\v11 in connection string.

when i add LocalDb\V11 in connection string it throw exception, which look like provider is not correct.

it would be good if anyone can share provider information related to LocalDB so that i could run my test cases successfully

Thanks,

Pradeep

Stelio Macumbe

Mar 18, 2015, 12:29:38 AM3/18/15
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com

Greetings,

If you are using Visual Studio it shows you the connection string on the properties window for that connection. Go to server explorer and click on your connection. You will see it’s details on the right pane.

Here is an example though:

Data Source=(LocalDB)\v11.0;AttachDbFilename=C:\SQL\DBS\tesdb.mdf;Integrated Security=True;Connect Timeout=30

Best Regards

Stelio Macumbe