Spring.net and ibatis.net

Henry Lu

Mar 6, 2013, 7:40:35 PM3/6/13
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com
Can someone post/send me a working appof spring.net with ibatis.net?

-Henry

Stelio Macumbe

Mar 7, 2013, 3:32:55 AM3/7/13
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

 I am not sure if you mean a  app where iBatis .NET and Spring are used  but not  connected or an app where iBatis is integrated with Spring like the SqlMapClientDaoSupport in Java.  As far I know Spring.NET has no built in Support for iBatis.NET.

Attached is a sample in which iBatis and Spring.NET are used but not integrated, it is a ZIP file, you will have to had the extension . I had to remove it because we are not allowed to send ZIP files.

Regards,
Stelio

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 4:40 PM, Henry Lu <zhl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can someone post/send me a working appof spring.net with ibatis.net?

-Henry

DefaultSpringBatisApp

Henry Lu

Nov 7, 2015, 5:05:03 PM11/7/15
to mybatisnet-user
Than you for the sample. However, the transaction is at the ibatis level/layer not at the service level/layer. Could you show me an example that transation st the Service layer?
-Henry