Sample project for iBatis.NET

Stelio Macumbe

Aug 2, 2012, 7:38:03 AM8/2/12
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have been trying to setup iBatis.net for a week now but I keep running into problems in every turn. Can someone please provide a sample and simple console application including the required libraries preferably for .NET 4 ? I am really exhausted.

Best Regards,
Stelio

Michael McCurrey

Aug 2, 2012, 9:47:49 AM8/2/12
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com
I can shoot you one out later tonight using SQLite if that works.

Andrea Tassinari

Aug 2, 2012, 10:52:37 AM8/2/12
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com
Hi

look at list archives, some weeks ago I uploaded a post with full working .NET 4.0 binaries and VS solution.

andrea

Roger Champagne

Aug 2, 2012, 11:17:33 AM8/2/12
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com
Andrea,

I have gone through the user list and I haven't found the post you are referring to. Is it possible to post a link to this previous post?

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, which is likely the case :(

Sincerely,

Roger

Andrea Tassinari

Aug 2, 2012, 11:35:33 AM8/2/12
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com
Here you are ;-)

andrea

ConsoleApplication1.7z

Roger Champagne

Aug 2, 2012, 11:44:30 AM8/2/12
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com
Great stuff, thanks!

Roger

Stelio Macumbe

Aug 3, 2012, 9:29:00 AM8/3/12
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrea,

Thanks to your project I figured out what I was doing wrong, I kept having this exception "Attempt by method 'DynamicClass.CreateImplementation(System.Object[])' to access method 'App1.Person..ctor()' failed.".

The class Person was missing a default constructor, I never noticed before because I got used to Java creating them automatically, apparently they have to be explicitly declared in iBatis.NET .

Thanks a lot for your help

Best Regards,
Stelio

Ami-Eugene Samba

Aug 6, 2012, 6:42:33 AM8/6/12
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com, andrea.t...@gmail.com
Hi Andrea,

Would you mind to send me the link for those samples for 4.0? I looked every where on " http://code.google.com/p/mybatisnet/ " and I cannot find them.
I guess I am looking in the wrong location.

Thanks in advance.

Michael McCurrey

Aug 6, 2012, 8:18:07 AM8/6/12
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com
To make it easy, I have uploaded Andrea's sample here:

Jessica Villar

Jan 6, 2014, 12:52:13 PM1/6/14
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com, mic...@mccurrey.com
Hello, please could someone upload Andrea´s sample code in .zip format?, because I can´t install 7z on my computer due to security policies at my job.

Thanks in advance,
JV

German Buzzi

Jan 9, 2014, 10:53:39 AM1/9/14
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com, mic...@mccurrey.com
The it goes. Still I wasn't able to get it work. (.net 4.0 and SQL Server 2008 R2 -

exception e = {"Unable to open connection to \"Microsoft SQL Server, provider V4.0.0.0 in framework .NET V4.0\"."}
Message "Unable to open connection to \"Microsoft SQL Server, provider V4.0.0.0 in framework .NET V4.0\"."

best,
GB
ConsoleApplication1.zip

lang x

Jan 10, 2014, 4:44:16 AM1/10/14
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com

You can download npetshop

Andrea Tassinari

Jan 10, 2014, 5:46:14 AM1/10/14
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

assuming your DB login credentials are correct maybe you are using a wrong provider. can you posty yor provider configuration?

/@/

German

Jan 10, 2014, 8:26:31 AM1/10/14
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com
You're right Andrea, it was in the provider,

many thanks!