Moving project to GitHub

Prathap Reddy

Apr 29, 2015, 11:19:59 PM4/29/15
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

     I am considering to use mybatis.net for my project.    Can someone clarfiy me following questions:

     a) Is this project actively used and supported by community

     b) I observed mybatis for java has already been migrated to github. Is there any plan to migrate mybatis.net project

 Thanks,
Prathap

Andrea Tassinari

Apr 30, 2015, 5:45:05 AM4/30/15

On 30/04/2015 05:19, Prathap Reddy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am considering to use mybatis.net for my project. Can someone
> clarfiy me following questions:
>
> a) Is this project actively used and supported by community

I currently use myBatis in my manifacturing and business support
production application, both winform and web. I'm still on 2.0 version
and I did not plan (and I will not) to use 3.x version. We use other
ORMs but when we have to cope with legacy RDBMS or have specific
performance issues or need fine grain control over SQL statements we
switch to myByatis.

The project is not actively developed anymore due to time issues.

Andrea

Prathap Reddy

Apr 30, 2015, 1:08:13 PM4/30/15
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Andrea for quick response.

Thanks,
Prathap

Volodymyr Shcha

Jun 9, 2015, 1:06:53 AM6/9/15
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com, andrea.t...@gmail.com
Hi,

It is unclear if this project will be moved to github. Can somebody please confirm it will be moved?

Juan Pablo Araya

Jun 9, 2015, 10:25:50 AM6/9/15
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com, andrea.t...@gmail.com
Hi Volodymyr,

I exported the project to github, in case the google project shuts down (as far as I know, Google Code will be shut down on august)

I'm planning to start with this fork, but it mainly depends on what Michal McCurrey says.

Greetings

Juan Pablo Araya
787 76 034

Michael McCurrey

Jun 9, 2015, 1:34:11 PM6/9/15
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com
Yes, we'll be using GitHub.  My plan is to dump the current Mybatis 3 codeline and implement logic using a new 2.X codeline.  a newer feature called SqlMapModules is working great for me, but needs to be expanded more.