About the release timing of the new version.

勘田憲

Jan 16, 2022, 3:48:49 AM1/16/22
to mybatis-user
hello.

I am using MyBatis-Guice. The currently released version is 3.16, but I think some changes have been made since it was released.

When will it be released as a new version and registered in the Maven repository?

Thank you.
- Tadashi

Jeremy Landis

Jan 16, 2022, 9:18:27 PM1/16/22
to mybatis-user
Looks like there was only one real code change to support failover mode and load balancing on MariaDB Connector.  Is that what you are after?

tadashi kanda

Jan 17, 2022, 2:11:34 AM1/17/22
to mybatis-user
I'm sorry. Certainly there was only one. Agree. I would appreciate it if you could reflect this code.
I would like to know the timing and criteria for updating at the same time.

thank you.

2022年1月17日月曜日 11:18:27 UTC+9 Jeremy Landis: