How to get property or field information in TypeHandler?

遗迹

May 8, 2021, 11:36:47 PM5/8/21
to mybatis-user
I want to use TypeHandler process json field. But my property type is `List<String>`. I search it on google, I found I can use `TypeHandler::<constructor>(type: Class<*>)` to get the type information. But if I do that I will lose the generic information.
Are the any better way? Thank you.

Iwao AVE!

Jun 3, 2021, 12:00:18 AM6/3/21
to mybatis-user