A Java programmer from China is willing to work without compensation.

Nov 23, 2023, 10:20:22 PM11/23/23
to mybatis-user
I am a Java backend programmer from China, and I have lost my job. Now, I am looking for a coding job outside of China, and I don’t mind the salary. I am even willing to work for free. Additionally, I hope to improve my English communication skills. If you need my help, please contact me at jeeu...@outlook.com.
I just want to find something to do; I love programming. If you have the patience to explain your work tasks to someone whose English is not good, I am willing to work for you without caring about payment.