Session persistence - Tomcat 9 and MyBatis/iBatis

Rizwan Merchant

Dec 3, 2021, 11:40:59 AM12/3/21
to mybatis-user

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone can guide us regarding this issue.
We use Tomcat 9 and have been trying to get Session persistence (using both Tomcat implementation and Redis as well)  working, however we get an error on serialization due to non-serializable class LazyResultLoader

I am wondering if this is a known issue with iBatis and if migrating to myBatis will help/fix the issue.
We really want to get session replication working across tomcat instances. Any help or guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
-Rizwan.