High number of hard parses: How to use bind variables

vsmaske

Mar 5, 2021, 10:33:32 PM3/5/21
to mybati...@googlegroups.com
Hello, We have been informaed of high number of hard parses for our sql. When looked into documentation, we found that SQL should use bind variabled in order to reduce hard parses. We have dynamic SQL in xml file like: Can you please help me understanding whether: 1: #{userId} work as bind variable in oracle toreduce hard parses. 2. If not what should be done to use bind variables here. Thank you, Vijay

Sent from the mybatis-user mailing list archive at Nabble.com.