Null Value Replacement in Mybatis

Kai Tea

Jul 12, 2016, 3:37:33 PM7/12/16
to mybatis-user
Hi,

We're in the process of converting ibatis mapping to mbatis mapping.

However, we noticed ibatis has support for nullValueReplacement

But according to mbatis documentation: http://www.mybatis.org/mybatis-3/sqlmap-xml.html

We don't see equivalent support for null value replacements with mbatis.

Does mbatis still support this or is there another way to acheive the same thing?

Thank you

Guy Rouillier

Jul 12, 2016, 6:19:05 PM7/12/16
to mybatis-user

But this seems like a roundabout solution.  I've always just used the appropriate SQL to address the issue.  For example, with Oracle, you can use NVL(column_name, default_value).  Most DBMSs have something similar.

--
Guy Rouillier

Kai Tea

Jul 13, 2016, 4:38:23 PM7/13/16
to mybatis-user, guy.ro...@gmail.com
Thanks, going with the SQL route that makes more sense.