I have a question

Jyo

Aug 4, 2023, 4:16:22 AM8/4/23
to mybatis-user
Is there a function in MyBatis internal function to replace ' quotes in DB data with ` graves? If so, is there a way to turn that feature off?

Iwao AVE!

Oct 4, 2023, 5:44:10 AM10/4/23
to mybati...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jyo,

No, there isn't.

If you have a problem, explain the details about the problem.
If we could reproduce the same problem on our end, we may be able to help you resolve it.

Regards,
Iwao