How to avoid having $ in the template sql generated by Mybatis generator?

SS wang

Jun 29, 2023, 4:20:31 AM6/29/23
to mybatis-user
Hi team,
I'm doing a source code scan on my project. We're using the Mybatis Generator to generate template code for us. In the generated SQL there're $ signs.
It causes the source code scan to raise the CWE 098 SQL Injection as a critical issue.
Is there any way to avoid having the $ generated?

Jeff Butler

Jun 29, 2023, 6:36:44 AM6/29/23
to mybati...@googlegroups.com
You can resolve this by switching to the newer runtime based on  MyBatis Dynamic SQL

Jeff Butler