New Region??

1 view

Nglayton

Aug 12, 2011, 11:12:48 PM8/12/11
to MyAppSales
iTunes connect is now showing 8 regions. New Zealand is now a region
of it own?
So now MAS downloads the New Zealand region report everyday, but it
never shows up in the reports section.

Is anyone else seeing this or is it just a quirk on my end?

Oliver Drobnik

Aug 13, 2011, 2:36:21 PM8/13/11
to myapp...@googlegroups.com
Somebody needs to add the new regions. I'm on vacation until 23rd

Sent from my iPhone

Nglayton

Aug 13, 2011, 5:27:33 PM8/13/11
to MyAppSales

On Aug 13, 11:36 am, Oliver Drobnik <oli...@drobnik.com> wrote:
> Somebody needs to add the new regions. I'm on vacation until 23rd

> > iTunes connect is now showing 8 regions. New Zealand is now a region

After some research I see it is now it is now 11 regions...I probably
just didn't have any sales in the other 3 new ones, although I am
still waiting in the USA region report, I know I have sales there

Here's the Official blurb from iTunes Connect.

"*As of the July 2011 Financial Reports, Mexico, Switzerland, Norway,
and New Zealand are considered separate regions. Previously, Mexico
was included in the Americas Financial Report, Norway and Switzerland
were included in the Euro Zone Financial Report, and New Zealand was
included in the Australia Financial Report."

Nglayton

Aug 17, 2011, 5:07:22 PM8/17/11
to MyAppSales
As far as the new regions go,
I think I got it working correctly. It is at least working for me in
the simulator...I will try on actual hardware next, but I don't see
any reason it won't work, the same.

4 classes need to be changed

Country_v1.m
ItunesConnectDownloaderOperations.m
Report_v1.m
ReportTypes.h

I made the changes and created a zip file with just the changed files.

You can download it here: http://www.tlmicro.com/MAS/NewRegionsUpdate.zip

Then cut and paste or drag and drop into the latest version from
github or whatever works best for you.

Let me know if it works for you or not
-neal

PS. this does not fix the issue of no daily downloads for the last
couple of days, it only fixes the new regions.

Oliver Drobnik

Aug 23, 2011, 4:36:15 AM8/23/11
to myapp...@googlegroups.com
I merged Neal's pull request into the master repo.

Oliver Drobnik
oli...@drobnik.com