bug on iOS 4.3.3

fisherman1341

May 26, 2011, 4:09:33 AM5/26/11
to MyAppSales
I have been using in iOS 4.3.2, after I upgraded my iPhone 4 to iOS
4.3.3.
It has trouble loading reports.

During day report loading, below error occur when it try to add an app
to the appview.
Of course it crashed, I tried to reload it and it looks alright but
only sum section is shown in the day report.
NO app categorized section is shown.

*** Assertion failure in -[UITableView
_endCellAnimationsWithContext:], /SourceCache/UIKit/UIKit-1448.89/
UITableView.m:974
*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception
‘NSInternalInconsistencyException’, reason: ‘Invalid update: invalid
number of sections. The number of sections contained in the table view
after the update (1) must be equal to the number of sections contained
in the table view before the update (1), plus or minus the number of
sections inserted or deleted (1 inserted, 0 deleted).’

Searched to web and no clue, I need help due to my limited knowledge
How can we fix it?

thank you, fisherman

Gary Pearson

May 26, 2011, 4:35:02 AM5/26/11
to myapp...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone else noticing strange behaviour when downloading reports? First thing I noticed is everytime I do a download the app tries to retrieve jan11 report from Canada despite it already being downloaded. The second thing I have noticed is when downloading weekly reports I get a message saying downloading but the report never downloads until the following report is available, ie you don't seem to be able to get the most recent report but historical ones are fine.

Is it only me that has seen this or has anyone else?

Gary