English translation of Yangon City Development Law

Donna Guest

Sep 6, 2019, 6:31:33 AM9/6/19
to myanm...@googlegroups.com

I was wondering if anyone has an English translation of this law, which came into effect in October 2018.  I also wonder if the regulatory framework for this law is in place.  I am now updating MCRB's Land Paper, which will be translated and then published in November, so I'm trying to chase current information on laws etc.

Thank you and best wishes,

Donna

Donna Jean Guest

Senior Research Fellow, Southeast Asia

Institute for Human Rights and Business

W: www.ihrb.org | T: @IHRB | FB: /ihrb.org | N: Newsletter signup
M: +44 (0) 781 649 0477  | S: donnajean.guest  E: donna...@ihrb.org

Berlin Bogot | Brussels | Doha | Geneva | London | Nairobi | Washington D.C. | Yangon