Digital case law

Eugene Quah

Nov 20, 2020, 2:47:57 AM11/20/20
to myanmarlaw@googlegroups com
Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all safe and well. I can see that the Supreme Court rulings are available online in PDF format (and so are recent Judicial Journals). Does anyone know if they are available in a more accessible format? (searchable by topic/keyword, indexed, browsable, etc.)

If not, would this be useful? And, are there any organisations that might be interested in funding an initiative like this?

Eugene Quah
Executive Chairman
Eugene Quah & Associates

ii_jaui10qt5_16029e2afb735bff
ii_jauhtuzu0_16029dd976b11203

ktdk

Nov 21, 2020, 1:13:14 AM11/21/20
to myanm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eugene,

You can also find the rulings on mlis.gov.mm (from the Union Attorney General's Office) (only in myanmar language).
You can find them case by case and it is available in word format.

--

---

Kyawmin Sann

Nov 21, 2020, 1:36:18 AM11/21/20
to myanm...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much Eugene

--

---

Best Regards
Kyaw Min San

*Important:* This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you
should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any
other person. Thank you.****

** **

[image: tf]

Eugene Quah

Nov 30, 2020, 12:20:41 AM11/30/20
to myanmarlaw@googlegroups com
Here is another online resource that some of you may find useful: http://www.myanmar-law-library.org/

If anyone is interested in using technology to make Myanmar law (legislation, case law and secondary materials in both Myanmar and English) more accessible, please do get in touch.

Eugene Quah
Executive Chairman
Eugene Quah & Associates

aung myo

Dec 1, 2020, 6:25:27 AM12/1/20
to myanm...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

On this site, you can look up Civil/Criminal cases by case number or by case name or by years or date for cases filed from 1948 to 2018.

Regards,
Aung Nay Myo (梁重望)
Tel: 09 952211180