Mobile Banking Directive 4/2013

Htwe Ei San

Oct 19, 2015, 12:48:39 AM10/19/15
to myanm...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Does anyone has Central Bank Notification 4/2013 for "Mobile Banking Directive" issued on 3rd December 2013?

Kind Regards,

Htwe

Naomi Bourne

May 31, 2018, 9:57:12 AM5/31/18
to Myanmar Law
Hello Htwe, did you have any luck finding a copy of this?

Thank you!

Naomi

Janelle

Jun 1, 2018, 12:52:48 AM6/1/18
to Myanmar google, jasaffin
Dear All,

I asked Sean where to find it and in summary he said,

"It should be on the central bank website?
This one was, however, superseded by the Mobile Financial Services (Directive or Regulation) passed in March 2016. Likewise, this is at the CBM website."

--

---

Naomi Bourne

Jun 1, 2018, 5:09:14 AM6/1/18
to myanm...@googlegroups.com, jasaffin
Thanks Janelle.

Has anyone seen a copy in English?

We suspect the Mobile Banking Directive is separate from the Regulation on Mobile Financial Services. We think bank-led companies (like True Money) can apply for a mobile banking licence (MBL) under the Directive, while non-bank companies (like Wave Money) can apply for a mobile financial services licence (MFS) under the Regulation. If anyone has any insights, please let us know!

Thanks again,

Naomi

On 1 June 2018 at 11:22, Janelle <jasa...@nor.com.au> wrote:
Dear All,

I asked Sean where to find it and in summary he said,

"It should be on the central bank website?
This one was, however, superseded by the Mobile Financial Services (Directive or Regulation) passed in March 2016. Likewise, this is at the CBM website."

On Monday, 19 October 2015 11:18:39 UTC+6:30, Htwe Ei San wrote:
Dear All,

Does anyone has Central Bank Notification 4/2013 for "Mobile Banking Directive" issued on 3rd December 2013?

Kind Regards,

Htwe

--

---

---

jasaffin

Jun 1, 2018, 7:05:42 AM6/1/18
to myanm...@googlegroups.com
Ask the Bank for starters.

Sent from my Samsung Mobile on the Telstra Mobile Network
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to myanmarlaw+...@googlegroups.com.

Ken Luenthaisong

Myo Tint Zin

Aug 10, 2020, 10:35:31 AM8/10/20
to Myanmar Law
Hi all,

Does anyone has English translation of such directive?

thaung thaung

Dec 15, 2020, 10:06:42 PM12/15/20
to Myanmar Law
Hello all,

How can I get English translation of it?