How does 'Collab' work?

Hammy Havoc

Jul 7, 2022, 2:05:50 AM7/7/22
to MyLifeOrganized
Hi all,

One of the advertised features is 'Collab', how does this work?

In the Cloud area, I don't see any facility to invite users or assign permissions, and I've got MLO Pro for Windows and Android.

Alyona (MLO Support)

Jul 12, 2022, 4:38:16 PM7/12/22
to MyLifeOrganized
MLO was designed as a tool for personal use. Collaboration is currently possible in the form described here: https://www.mylifeorganized.net/support/sync-methods-which-one-to-choose/#share-tasks

KC Yang (KC)

Jun 2, 2024, 7:53:08 AMJun 2
to MyLifeOrganized
Hi there,  Is there a trial option for MLO cloud?

Alyona (MLO Support) 在 2022年7月13日 星期三凌晨4:38:16 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道:

Slimane Aguercif

Jun 3, 2024, 5:56:56 AMJun 3
to MyLifeOrganized

KC Yang (KC)

Jun 16, 2024, 3:07:50 AM (10 days ago) Jun 16
to MyLifeOrganized
Hello there,

I am now running one single MLO profile which contains the tasks of folder trees of "My Job Life Layer" and "My Private Life Layer".  Let's say I want to share the tasks of "My Job Life Layer" to my colleagues, I am picturing that I need to separate the tasks of "My Job Life Layer" from my one single MLO profile, but this can be an issue to me, because I also utilize Starred View for scheduling all my tasks in one same day, which means I can mixed the tasks of "My Job Life Layer" and "My Private Life layer" in Starred view, but if I separate the tasks of "My Job Life Layer" to another MLO profile and shared with my colleagues, that probably means that I can no longer utilized Starred View for the tasks mixed with "My Job Life Layer" and "My Private Life Layer", am I picturing this correctly?

Regards,

KC

Alyona (MLO Support) 在 2022年7月13日 星期三凌晨4:38:16 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道:
MLO was designed as a tool for personal use. Collaboration is currently possible in the form described here: https://www.mylifeorganized.net/support/sync-methods-which-one-to-choose/#share-tasks

KC Yang (KC)

Jun 17, 2024, 5:20:41 AM (9 days ago) Jun 17
to MyLifeOrganized
Following my previous question and before any kind person shed me some light on, I am thinking that is it possible to share certain tasks with certain context to my colleague in aforementioned one single MLO profile?  It can be a solution to the issue if it is possible, so, is it possible to Collaborate with a subject through filter of context?

KC Yang (KC) 在 2024年6月16日 星期日下午3:07:50 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道: