Checkbox size in windows (large fonts)

Laurence Glazier

Sep 4, 2021, 3:27:15 AM9/4/21
to MyLifeOrganized
I'm using MLO on all platforms for my reusable checklists.

To make the Windows version as similar in appearance as possible to the mobile ones, I have increased the font size.

But on my laptop, while the text looks good larger, the checkboxes are tiny in comparison. Checking them off seems to work if I click somewhere nearby the tiny checkbox. I am using a Microsoft Surface Book laptop.

Is there some way to make the checkboxes larger to be consistent with larger fonts?

Thanks

Laurence

Laurence Glazier

Sep 26, 2021, 3:58:42 PM9/26/21
to MyLifeOrganized
Also the folder icons are so tiny that they look like bullet points, again if anyone has a way of improving this appearance I'd be most interested..

Laurence Glazier

Nov 15, 2021, 10:28:44 AM11/15/21
to MyLifeOrganized

Bump

Richard Emes

Nov 15, 2021, 12:53:39 PM11/15/21
to MyLifeOrganized

Hi, in the Theme editor (in the fonts & icons tab) there’s a Task Tree icons size option. Try increasing the size to see if that works for you

Richard