Hoping to Filter using inherited date property

Daniel Limeer

Aug 19, 2021, 9:29:38 AM8/19/21
to MyLifeOrganized
This is a feature request unless I just miss how to actually do this.

It would be helpful to be able to filter on the "Inherit parent dates" property."

I've started using MLO to help me organize when I plan on working on certain tasks during the day.  For the most part it's worked pretty well to pan a day and identify when I might have too much planned in a day.

I have a pain point when it comes to quickly shifting my plans around in that I have to identify which tasks have independent dates to decide what to move.  I'm mostly handling it now by filtering on text tags and the existence of min and max time.

If I missed how to filter this, please let me know.  If there is interest in having this as a feature, that would be good to know too.