Calendar sync between MLO/Android and Android (aka Google Calendar)?

Daniel Clark

Jul 26, 2021, 1:15:19 PM7/26/21
to MyLifeOrganized
I may be being dense but I'm totally missing how this works - I have Settings -> General Settings -> Sharing options set to "Use current profile" and "Ask", but I attached start and end dates to a task and wasn't asked.

I also don't know how it'd know which one of the numerous calendars to put things in as I don't see anywhere to specify that.

Also, am I correct in thinking that the Android sync is 2-way, but only with stuff that originated in MLO?

Really hoping you don't still need the Windows client and Outlook to do calendar sync,
-Danny

Daniel Clark

Jul 26, 2021, 2:48:00 PM7/26/21
to MyLifeOrganized
Also, if I'm misunderstanding and calendar sync isn't actually supported on Android at this point, a suggestion: since you may be porting to MacOS anyway, as a first step release software that does sync-only on that platform for (in my perfect world you'd write this code in a multiplatform way so it'd also work on Linux, preferably with a command line-only mode so I could run it on a VM in the cloud and not have to keep my mac on a lot of the time just to provide MLO with sync services.)