Why the Filter Pane (left side) doesn't include filter by Due Date?

Patricio Carranza

Jun 20, 2024, 12:29:19 PM (9 days ago) Jun 20
to MyLifeOrganized
hi All,

The Filter Pane (one you can show/hide on the left side of the screen, provides the ability to filter by Start Date (from and to, and even show/hide tasks without a start date). that's great.

Now, why it doesn't provide the ability to do the same for Due Date?

Patricio.

Dwight Arthur

Jun 20, 2024, 12:40:58 PM (9 days ago) Jun 20
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Maybe soomeone else will directly answer your question (I can't) but I can tell you the workaround. In the Advanced section check the box be "add advanced" then click "Setup" and enter rules that implement the filter you want. For example, if you want only tasks that have a due date between yesterday and tomorrow you would enter

If you need more detailed instructions, reply and ask for them.
-Dwight

Patricio Carranza

Jun 20, 2024, 6:47:33 PM (9 days ago) Jun 20
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
thanks a lot Dwight! I really appreciate your support. Yes, agreed, the advanced filter functionality is an acceptable workaround. Actually, I have configured F1 to open the advanced filter window (through autohotkey) and works like a charm.

In any case, the left filter panel where you can apply a filter with just one click is much more helpful, that's why I'd like to have this possible bug sorted out.

Thank you again!

Patricio.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/67a952e8-bc90-4e78-b985-555246bb7852%40gmail.com.

Patricio Carranza

Jun 20, 2024, 6:50:53 PM (9 days ago) Jun 20
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Apologies Dwight, I got confused with my other email thread, :-) 100% agreed with you on the workaround, I was just curious on why due date wasn't part of the left panel filter.

Patricio.