mlo crossover fail to sync

chen xuan

Jul 23, 2021, 7:24:15 AM7/23/21
to MyLifeOrganized

i install Crossover  on my Mac to run MLO, when i try to connect my mlo

 cloud, there comes an error as attached, pls  help!Snipaste_2021-07-23_09-12-38.pngSnipaste_2021-07-23_09-13-29.pngSnipaste_2021-07-23_09-12-59.png

vassili....@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2021, 1:45:59 PM7/25/21
to MyLifeOrganized
You need to install msxml6 in your mlo bottle

Daniel Clark

Jul 26, 2021, 2:48:00 PM7/26/21
to MyLifeOrganized
I wonder if MLO has considered this method of making their app available on MacOS. I'm pretty sure this is what some pretty big commercial software houses have done, even some that seem like they would need a ton of platform-specific features like Teamviewer.

How is this working for OP? Specifically, have you used / if so had any issues with Google Calendar Sync with MLO running under CrossOver? For a while with older versions I was running a complete Windows VM just for MLO and OutLook 2010 (which MLO needed for sync at that time), but it was too annoying and resource-hungary to keep using. Is the CPU and Memory use reasonable under CrossOver?

vassili....@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2021, 3:08:45 PM7/28/21
to MyLifeOrganized
I use MLO portable under brew wine on MACOS, cloud sync works, google calendar works, resource consumption is marginal