MLO not responding to mouse clicks in other windows

Gordon

Jun 24, 2024, 7:38:20 PM (5 days ago) Jun 24
to MyLifeOrganized
The reminders window on my machine ignores mouse clicks. I don't know how long this has been the case, as I often bypass this window. But as for now, it doesn't do anything if I click on any of the options in this window.

And in writing this I discovered that MLO isn't responding to clicks in any window (other than the main app). I opened an About window to check the MLO version and had to close it using the Windows close, not the "close" button. Ditto for the "Check for updates" window. And others.

I'm running MLO 6.0.4.3117 on Windows 11