MLO 4 keep stopping

Radek Pilich

Apr 25, 2022, 5:13:09 PM4/25/22
to MyLifeOrganized
Please help....

My Android MLO has become unaccesible. Only thing I get is "MLO 4 keep stopping" without the app ever launching. All the widgets are blank white. No cloud backup (I use emoticon in pretty much every task title), uncertain about Gdrive or other backup - probably not, I vaguely remember having some technical problem while attempting to set it up.

What could I try to do to not loose and hopefully recover my data?

Thanks.

Andrei, Win&Droid MLO user

Apr 26, 2022, 4:14:50 AM4/26/22
to MyLifeOrganized
Hi

ml data file
Please find and make a copy of the data file first.
It is a file with "ml" extension. Search for it and copy it to a safe place.

backups
Search for backups which MLO creates on regulary basis.

run a copy of mlo application
Run the portable version of MLO. Try to open the data file and if it fails, open the backup file.
(from help guide: ...the backup file has the same name as a data file has but with .bak extension. Open this file with MLO application and select "Save as.." to save your data in .ml format.)

Good luck
Best wishes
Andrew

вторник, 26 апреля 2022 г. в 00:13:09 UTC+3, radek....@gmail.com:

Radek Pilich

Apr 26, 2022, 5:30:08 AM4/26/22
to MyLifeOrganized
PROBLEM SOLVED!

I have removed all the MLO widget instances from the home screens, killed all apps that use the widgets (as overlays) and then MLO finally booted!

Backup created, uuuffff.

Now going to try to recreate all the widgets.

Andrei, Win&Droid MLO user

Apr 26, 2022, 5:47:12 AM4/26/22
to MyLifeOrganized
🎉🎉🎉