Feature Request: iOS - ‘Bug Me’ needed

chuckdevee

May 16, 2019, 4:05:39 AM5/16/19
to MyLifeOrganized
A problem I have with the iOS version and causes me to use an alternative app for reminders is that there is no Bug Me feature for reminders on MLO. This feature when activated on a reminder, re-fires the reminder periodically until it is either completed or the alarm time moved to the future. Check out the Re.minder app for this feature.

If a reminder fires in MLO it will sit in the notification area and can be accidentally deleted without being completed, as has happened to me on countless occasions. You think ‘Oh yeah, I’ll do that’, acknowledge that you’ve read it, and then forget or get distracted. And I find that in my MLO I have old reminders for tasks that are still incomplete. (Accidentally deleted from the notifications area - which is quite easy to do given the amount of notifications that can appear there)

A Bug Me feature forces you to continually review a task once a Reminder has been set until you either a) clear the reminder time, b) move the reminder time forward, or c) complete the task.

Thanks

saurabh...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2024, 11:36:59 AMJun 4
to MyLifeOrganized
We are in 2024 now and I am still looking for something similar for Android, unless I don't know how to achieve this. My problem is whenever a reminder fires, it just shows an icon in the notification area, for me it do