Schedule for Cloud Sync

robyn...@gmail.com

May 27, 2024, 10:26:17 PMMay 27
to MyLifeOrganized
Hi,
is it possible to set a schedule for the Cloud Sync on Windows & Android?  Either a set (say 1/hour) or variable would be great.

I use MLO across a number of devices and often forget to sync from my main device, so don't have access to my changes on other devices.

A. W.

May 29, 2024, 1:12:59 AMMay 29
to MyLifeOrganized
afaik - cloudsync has the option to sync automatically. If you activate it exactly what you want happens.
At least it works for me :). My config is to have MLO on PC as main workplace and two android devices.
see "sync automatically this cloud profile".
aaa.png

Michael Emerald, CFA

May 31, 2024, 5:12:18 PMMay 31
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com

I think I just saw that someone answered, but the answer is that it syncs automatically. If you need more info, just ask.

Take Care,

Michael Emerald, CFA

Performance Business Design

Owner, Business Strategy Consultant

(retired)

image001.png

Grant

Jun 7, 2024, 3:49:05 AMJun 7
to MyLifeOrganized
Just to add a bit more insight, the sync is not real-time.  It syncs when you start-up, when the app or computer has been idle for 10 minutes, and when it shuts down.

Not knowing this detail caused me a lot of grief, because I frequently use MLO on three different devices in 10 minutes.

A. W.

Jun 7, 2024, 3:53:34 AMJun 7
to MyLifeOrganized
First ... the sync does not promise the SLA of realtime :) - what ever realtime would by... in practical terms it is kind of real-enough-time for me.
Second ... Hm. then the only option is to trigger manually a sync every time you leave a device which is possible by clicking on the cloud symbol. - afaik